NBSP;

Alzheimer's and Dementia Counseling and Education:
call Cindy Keith of M.I.N.D. in Memory Care at (814)-235-0691, or e-mail at keithc@mindinmemorycare.com

M.I.N.D. in Memory Care

Mind in Memory Care

Moving In Nurturing Directions
in Memory Care

Dementia Information

Thursday, March 18, 2010

 

IT'S PUBLISHED!

It's finished! I'm thrilled to tell you "LOVE, LAUGHTER, & MAYHEM - Caregiver Survival Manual For Living With A Person With Dementia" has been published and can now be ordered through the printer, BookLocker, at www.booklocker.com/books/4585.html. It will also be available through amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and my website in the near future. The fastest way to obtain it is to order directly from the printer at BookLocker at the exact link noted above.
It has taken me more than two and a half years to complete this book, and once I wrote the stories I was reluctant to change them in any way. The last chapter is a story about my father and sadly, he passed away almost exactly one year ago from his dementia and other illnesses--long before I was finished with the publication process. I like to think he's watching over me now and because he knew I was writing a book, that he's proud of my achievement. This book is dedicated to him and to all of the other people with dementia who have enriched my life and helped to give me direction.
I look forward to hearing how this book has helped change your life, as well as the life of your loved one with dementia--my goal is to help make your lives happier and healthier. Cindy


Archives

December 2005   January 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   November 2006   February 2007   November 2007   May 2008   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011   August 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 

Cindy Keith, RN, BS,
Certified Dementia Practitioner

Nationally Known Speaker
On Dementia and Alzheimer's Care

Phone 814-235-0691

Fax 814-235-0695

Email:

keithc@mindinmemorycare.com

www.mindinmemorycare.com

Home, Cindy Keith's Biography, Telephone consultations, In-home consultations, Facility teaching, Testimonials, Links and Resources